The www.visitesremymartin.com website has been designed by
11 rue Aristide Briand – Hôtel d’entreprises – Bureau N°13 – 33150 CENON
Website : www.inaativ.com
Tel. 09 84 01 76 82
The www.visitesremymartin.com website is hosted by
20 rue des Jardins 92600 Asnières
NOTICE TO USERS! BEFORE ACCESSING THIS SITE, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH IT.
Welcome to the RÉMY MARTIN VISITS website (the Site) owned and published by the REMY-COINTREAU Company (referred to in this notice as “we” and “us”). This Agreement contains the terms, covenants, conditions and provisions (the “terms and conditions”) upon which you may access the valuable information and services available on or through the Site. By consulting this Site, You, the user, indicate that you understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to be legally bound by them. Please note that RÉMY COINTREAU reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions under which this site and its many offerings are extended to you. Your continued use of this site following notice of any such modifications will be conclusively deemed to constitute acceptance by the user of any changes to these Terms and Conditions.
This site promotes RÉMY MARTIN, a company specialised in the sale of alcoholic drinks. If it is illegal for you to use this site in the country in which you are resident please leave this site now. Please note the following restrictions in particular (but without limitation): Protection of minors: to use this site you must be of legal drinking age in the country in which you are resident – if you are not please leave this site now. France and French Overseas Territories: you should not use this site from France or French overseas territories. You should not use this site from any of the following countries: Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Denmark, Egypt, Ethiopia, Finland, France and French Overseas Territories and Departments (French Guyana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Reunion, Mayotte, French Polynesia, New Caledonia, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Wallis and Futuna Islands), Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Libya, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, Tajikistan, Togo, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Yemen.
1. Rights. All rights to the material on the Site are the exclusive property of RÉMY COINTREAU (or our licensors).
2. Trademarks. The name “RÉMY MARTIN” and the Centaur are our trademarks and are registered in many jurisdictions all over the world. Save as provided in these Terms and Conditions any use or reproduction of these trademarks is prohibited.
3. Copying. You may view this site and you are welcome to print hard copies of material on it for your personal, non-commercial use. All other copying whether in electronic, hard copy or other format is prohibited and all other rights reserved.
4. No warranties. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WE GIVE NO WARRANTIES THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO USE THIS SITE OR THAT IT WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE AVAILABLE IN ITS CURRENT OR ANY OTHER FORM OR THAT IT OR ANY OTHER SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED FROM IT WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR EQUIPMENT OR THAT ANY MATERIAL OR INFORMATION CONTAINED ON IT WILL BE ACCURATE OR COMPLETE. ANY WARRANTIES WHICH WOULD OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY LAW INCLUDING WARRANTIES AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR SKILL AND CARE ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. The user’s responsibility. We have exercised reasonable care compiling the tourist and other information provided at this Site but you should always verify the information with independent authorities before acting on it. It is your responsibility to use virus checking software on any material downloaded from this Site and to ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment.
6. NO LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE (AND ALL OF OUR SISTER, PARENT AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES) HEREBY EXCLUDE ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE) SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR OF ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED ON IT OR DOWNLOADED FROM IT OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY ERROR IN THE PROVISION OF THIS SITE OR ANY COMPUTER VIRUS TRANSMITTED THROUGH THIS SITE WHETHER SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISES FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE AND EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
7. Materials submitted by you. You agree that any materials posted by you to bulletin boards or otherwise submitted to the site, whether ideas, creative concepts or other materials, may be used and disclosed by us without restriction for whatever purpose we deem fit and without payment of any sum or acknowledgement of you as their source. We shall have no liability for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of use or disclosure of such materials by us. This paragraph does not affect any rights you may have under data protection or similar laws, to the extent that such rights cannot be excluded.
8. Hyperlinks. Sites to which you link through this site are independent of this site and we have no control over them and accept no liability in respect of your use of them or your inability to use them.
9. Other legal notices. There are other legal notices on areas of this site which relate to your use of such areas.
10. Changes to legal notices. We reserve the right to amend the present legal notice from time to time.
11. Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions and any matter relating to this Site shall be governed by French law and the French courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of them.